*Hoi is Dutch for hi.
Please select an option below so I can help you in the best way possible:
I have feedback, or I want to show my support
You can use this contact form for any feedback (but no travel-related questions). Also, if you’ve found any errors or typos, or you have suggestions for a future post I would be grateful to hear from you.
I would like to show my support
Thank you first of all . If you found the information on this website valuable, you can show your support in different ways:
- Make a donation by buying me a cup of tea 🍵❤️
- Use this link for you next Amazon purchase (no matter what you purchase) 🛍️
- Book any of my trip planning services 👋
- Use my affiliate links on this site ✈️ (Like hotel bookings, tickets/tours (worldwide)
I have a quick question about my upcoming trip
I gladly answer a quick question you have about your trip with a video message, in return you can buy me a tea. Click here to read more on how to buy me a tea and sent in your question.
I would like to work with you 1-1 to plan my trip
I’m excited to work with you 1-1 to plan your trip. I offer different paid services like 30-minute or 60-minute calls. These are perfect for questions, brainstorming, tips et cetera. Or I offer a fully personalized itinerary service where I do all the work for you. You can read more about my planning services here.
I would like to hire you as a private tour guide
I love to show you around and tell stories about the areas we visit. You can book me as your guide in Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Haarlem, and Utrecht. Other destinations are possible on request. In Amsterdam, you can also book a private food tour with me. Read more about booking me as your tour guide.
We/I would like to collaborate with you (government/business/creators)
That sounds great. I’m always open to building new valuable partnerships. Hidden Holland is about quality travel and getting the most value for time and money. Budget travel is not our topic. Hidden Holland has a highly engaged and relevant audience, and if your brand is a great match, I look forward to hearing from you.
Possible collaborations can be:
- Content creation (guest articles)
- Promotion of your destination
- Promotion of your product
- Promotion of your attraction/activity
- Promotion of each other’s related blogs/product
Two things are essential to consider before you get in touch:
1. My goal is to offer an authentic experience for people when they visit the Netherlands. That means not all businesses qualify for a partnership. For example, I won’t work with tour companies that make sales stops along the way. Nor do I want to work with attractions that do not offer an authentically Dutch experience or offer anything else than excellent service.
2. Creating this website costs time and money. A free product, experience, or mention will not pay the bills. I assume you’d like to be paid for your work, please make sure you’re willing to do the same for mine too.
If that sounds fair and you feel we can be a match, please get in touch to explore the possibilities together.