Last updated: March 25, 2023
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE SITE.
- Visitor = any party accessing, visiting, or making use of this site, a part of the site, or the information provided.
- Content = all content published on this website. It is still our content if you translate it into another language, which is not allowed without our explicit consent. If you are a content creator, create or your own material or get in touch to collaborate, but do not steal.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Both copyright and trademark laws protect all content published on this website. It is not allowed to use any material available on this site unless you get prior written consent. All material and information on this site, unless otherwise stated, is owned by me.
- Link to my full posts with a regular text hyperlink only back to this website.
- Save and print material for personal use (for example an itinerary that you want to bring as a printed version).
That includes code, text, audio, video, images, or any other media or content.
You may not:
- (Deep)link to an image or any other file on this site to use on your own site. Data is not free. Please host your own images and other files.
- Embed any part of this website on any other website, this includes text.
- Share or copy purchased content. Please be mindful I’ve put much work into each product. If other people are interested in my products, please refer them to this site to purchase the product themselves. Thank you!
- Sell or rent any content from this website.
- Duplicate, reproduce, copy, create a derivative, or otherwise utilize the material for any reason from this website.
- Redistribute any content from this website. That includes publishing this content on other websites without prior permission.
- The above also applies if you translate any material into another language.
- Showcase any illegal behavior; that includes harassing or causing inconvenience or distress to any other user.
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue on our website.
- Transmit obscene or offensive content.
- Use our website to send unsolicited commercial messages, including naming competitor information and or prices.
- Use the content on this website for any marketing purpose without my express written consent.
There is a EUR 5.000,- fine if you are in breach of these terms and still use material from this site. Note the violating party will owe this fine without a warning notice or other prior notification.
The violating party must immediately cease the infringement. After we informed the violating party, an additional EUR 250 per day is owed on top of the amount mentioned above. For each day, the infringement continues.
Nobody wants to deal will fraud, neither do we. We will use all user data we have and investigate any (attempt to) fraud, preventing it, and act against it if needed. This includes sharing user data with law enforcement.
We may need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website in the future for any reason, and we reserve the full right to do so. If you have a username and password for this website, you must ensure to keep them confidential.
In line with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of testimonials and endorsements in advertising, please be aware of the following: We have received all testimonials that appear on this site via video, audio, or text submission.
They are all individual experiences that reflect real-life experiences of people who have used our (recommended) products and or services in some way. These are individual results, and results always do vary. If we place a testimonial, we do not claim in any way that these are typical results. Not all testimonials shown are necessarily a representation of all people who will use our (recommended) services and or products.
Any testimonials displayed in any form on this site (whether that is text, audio, video, or other) are reproduced as we received them, except sometimes for correction of grammar or typos.
Some testimonials may have been shortened. This means that not always the whole message (for example, when it’s too long) that we received from the testimonial writer is published. Or not the entire statement seems relevant for the general public so that we may omit that part of the testimonial.
I (Hidden Holland) am not responsible for any of the comments or opinions posted on this website, HiddenHolland.com. Hidden Holland is not a forum for testimonials; however, it does provide testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences.
Any testimonial or comment will only appear after it has been reviewed to protect this website, and its users against abuse. Publishing a testimonial or comment does not mean I share the opinions, views, or commentary of any testimonials or comments on this website. These opinions are always strictly the views of the testimonial writer.
The testimonials, posts, or comments on this website are never intended to make claims that the recommended products and or services can be used to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Such claims, in any shape or form, implicit or explicit, have not been clinically tested or evaluated by us. Please consult your doctor in any such case.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability:
Hidden Holland (I) makes no warranties, assurances, or representations to the completeness and accuracy of any content that is visible on this website. As I do not for any other sites linked to and from this site for that matter.
All materials on this website or only meant for entertainment and inspiration. They are provided “as is” without any implied or express warranty of any kind, including warranties of noninfringement, merchantability, intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose.
In no event shall we or our associates be liable for any damages whatsoever. This includes, without limitation, loss of information, business interruption, damages for loss of profits, injury, or death occurring out of the use of or inability to use the materials on this website, even if when I have been notified of the possibility of such damages or loss.
These are a lot of words to say verify all the information on this website directly from the source, and when you visit this beautiful country, it’s at your own risk.
Applicable law and conflict
Dutch law applies exclusively to these site terms and other policies between the visitor and Hidden Holland. I will try to solve any dispute amicably at first, except for copyright infringement. I work hard to create this content, and so should others who wish to publish information. I protect my content carefully.
If it is not possible to settle a dispute amicably, it shall be submitted to a competent judge in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. This does not affect your right to appeal to local or international regulation or treaty, exclusively as far as these are mandatory provisions, and these apply to the relation between you and us.
It’s also important to state that you are always responsible for complying with any applicable laws of the country or jurisdiction from which you’re accessing this site.
If it is determined in full, or partly, that these terms are unlawful, it is considered that parties have agreed to these terms with the intent and result as close as possible to these terms that are determined as unlawful (in part or in full).
My business registration details are:
Full name of legal entity: G.J. van den Berg – Hidden Holland
Owner: Mr. G.J. van den Berg
TAX registration VAT number: NL002043124B53
Chamber of Commerce number: 52808831